The entire system is based on digital recording in 96kHz-24bit using a high-end audio acquisition card from TC Electronik using renowned vintage analog microphones, preamplifiers and compressors such as Neumann and Telefunken V72 and Teletronix LA-2A. This achieves excellent audio quality in both recording and mixing.
Digital Audio Hardware
- Recording and mixing are performed on an APPLE G5 octo-processor 3 Ghz computer, 16 Giga of RAM.
- Storage on 2 SSD 1 Terra octet, 3 HDs of 2 and 3 Terra octet and a CD / CDRW / DVDR burner.
- Triple monitors graphics card for audiovisual mixing.
- CUBASE PRO 10 software and Plug-in WAVE (Platinum bundle + V-series) allowing high quality mastering.
- Audio / MIDI interface TC Electronic StudioKonnekt 48 (12in 12out analog, 12in 12out digital) with Studiocontrol remote control.
- Daw Production Controler PRESONUS Faderport 16
- Native KORE2 additional MIDI interface.
- MIDI patch / mixer ROLAND A-880.
- GENELEC 1031a control monitors with SUB 1092.
- Additional monitors, NS10m YAMAHA and AURAONE 5C.
MIDI sensors, Samplers and Synths
- ALESIS QUADRASYNTH master keyboard and synthesizer
- ROLAND TD4 mesh electronic drum kit.
- CASIO MG510 MIDI Stratocaster guitar.
- Native instruments Kontakt 5 virtual sampler.
- Virtual instruments: B4II, Absynth 7, Akoustik Piano, Battery 4, Elektrik Piano 1.5, FM8, Guitar Rig 3, Kore 2, Pro-53, Reaktor 5, Massive, Kore Player, BFD3.